Wednesday, January 31, 2018

It's Official!

The last year has been interesting, hard and so much more...
Early last year I closed my Scraps n Pieces store to focus on family, hobbies and my Teachers Pay Teachers store. 

 In my last post I talked briefly about my little one that passed away suddenly and my daughters health.  For now, her CRPS is in remission.  She does occasionally have days where it my flair. But she is actively participating in her schools Gym Night and doing great! My oldest daughter had some health issues at college as well.  She is doing okay now and learning to deal with stress and things out of her control.  

So, back to NOW.  I did announce that I was putting scrap kits and templates on Etsy.  After much research and trial and error, I am happy to announce that I officially have kits available now. Last weekend I uploaded a bunch to add to the template packs I had in there.  

Here are some of the kits currently available:













And more coming soon.  
is the name of my Etsy home.

And don't forget to "like" and follow me on Facebook for all updates!

Have a happy scrappy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment