Monday, September 25, 2017

ETSY!!

Hello everyone out there in scrapbooking land!  I know I have been MIA since I closed my SNP store back in March...

But I have some exciting news for you! I have decided to add some of my scrapbooking templates and kits to a store on Etsy!  

I am starting out small, just added three template packs so far, but hopefully when life calms down some I will add more.

Right now, I have been focusing on my daughters health.  She had lots of issues over the summer and many doctor trips... no answers. Then about two weeks ago on another trip to CHOP, we finally got answers.  She has a rare nerve disorder called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. (CRPS) formally called RSD.  She is in physical therapy now, and we are hoping for a full remission in the next few months.  There is no cure, but the hope is with exercise and therapy it can be managed.

Our summer also got thrown another wallop.... One of my sweet littles, that I have taken care of for over 4 years, since she was 6 weeks old, became an angel.  Our whole family is heartbroken for her, for her family and for us.... We will forever cherish our special time with her.
I have not been able to scrap pages for her yet, but hopefully soon I can.


But back to the happy news, please keep an eye on my Etsy store for items to be added!!



:)
Hope you all have a happy scrappy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment