Monday, July 20, 2015

Teaching Stuff....

Many of you know that I am a teacher, and have been for many years.  I always have made my own things... constantly cutting, pasting, drawing, coloring and renewing my ideas.  For years fellow teachers have told me I should sell my ideas.  
Wee, I am happy to say I have finally listened to their advice.
 I just opened a store on Teachers Pay Teachers.
I don't have a lot of items in there just yet, most of my stuff in not digital. But I am working on it.

Here are few of the things I have made and put in my store.....







And this year, I have decided to "Disney-fy" my room.
 I have been making Disney Inspired items for it.  



These ABC cards come in Small and Large sizes.

Oh I just can't wait to see my room all done!!!

If you are a teacher or you home-school, please check out my little store.  (MissStacy123)

 :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment