Thursday, July 16, 2015

High Flying Frisbee and a FREEBIE!

Summer is in full swing here!  How about where you are?  
That means my kiddos are outside all the time playing and, well, just being kids!!

I just finished up my newest kit... It's called High Flying Frisbee.  Anyone up for a game of Frisbee, or how about Frisbee Golf??  Well, this kit is just perfect for scrapping all those photos and really, any kind of outdoor photos.  

The Full Kit...

The Word Bits....

The papers and cardstocks....

Check out these awesome pages made by my fab CT....
















Themed LOs and non-themed all look amazing!!!

And look at this adorable freebie....
Seriously too sweet!!!!
Stop over to Beth's blog and grab it asap!! 

And some more sweetness... this kit is on sale now HERE at SNP! Check it out!!

Feeling short on time?? But still want great pages?? 
I also made so Quick Pages with my kit Take Me Home.

This QP pack is on sale now in my store at SNP.

Here is what the kit and all the extras looks like...





:)

Have a Happy Scrappy Day!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment