Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Disney Crafting.....

Sooo, who out there makes their own shirts or crafts for Disney trips? 
I do!  Well, I did one shirt for our 2009 trip, three for our last trip in 2012 and 3-4 for this trip coming up soon!

Our one shirt in 2009:

Last time I made these shirts:




Front  - above
Back - below


And our own Autograph books :

I used several of my kits, a few from other fab designers and lots of freebies found on the web to make these books. Then I had them printed and bound. 

And these cute little backpacks:

These are just fabric fused to the bags and decorated with fabric paint.

This year its just us going, no extended family.
Here are the shirts I have made:

These red shirts are the only ones I did not use my Cricut for.



 The PPA.... these are for my hubby and son the day us gals wear the black Princess ones below.
Front & Back

 Front - above
Back _ below


I also decided to deck out my car.... lol... cause we love Disney and we do drive...


I know there are some that sell these ideas, but I just made my own so I could practice with my Cricut and the vinyl more. 

I really put my photoshop skills to work on these and had to master my new Cricut Explore!
It was a real learning experience with some mistakes along the way, but I totally LOVE how they came out!!!
Now, here is where I should say I DO NOT SELL these Disney inspired shirts, they are only for our personal use. :)
Now I hope to make a new autograph book.... just haven't gotten around to it yet. 

I'd love to see what you create for these magical trips.




No comments:

Post a Comment