Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A is for Apple Pie

Happy Fall Ya'll!!!
Fall is my most favorite time of year! I love the colors and watching the trees change! Love the little chill in the air and the gentle breeze that starts to blow. And as a family, we LOVE to pick Apples!!!!! Now, truth be told, we have never made a homemade apple pie or apple sauce. (I did do those with my Grandma when I was little.)

My newest kit, A is for Apple Pie is in my store at SNP and on sale now! This great kit is full of apples, apple trees, apple print papers, solids, patterns, flowers and tons of great stuff perfect for any fall page!!



And look at these sweet pages from my fab CT gals!














Now, check out this wonderful freebie from Beth!
 Don't forget to stop by her blog and grab it.  


Have a Happy Scrappy Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment