Thursday, March 7, 2013

March.....

I am quite disappointed today. 
     We were supposed to have a snow-storm...blizzard.... lots of white stuff.  And we got nothing. Not even one flake.  Last night my kiddos all had jammies on inside out, put ice cubes in the toilet, pennies on the window sills, and spoons under their pillows.  I think they may have been more upset than me. 
     But we have been super busy.  #1 is going to a friends sweet 16 party this weekend and a concert on Monday, #2 is busier than me with tumbling, band, confirmation class and ortho appointments.  #3 is driving me crazy with not listening and being mean to everyone (oh I hope this ends soon!) She has forgotten more homework than the rest of us put together for our whole lives....  And my #4 is all boy and yup, is struggling with his impulse control. 
     Just wait till ya hear this.....  On Friday (it was beautiful here) I decide to walk to the bus stop with them.  I say, "Stay off the grass it's too muddy to run and play on it today."  I go to say hi to another mom, 30 seconds (prob not even that long) #3 comes up to me and says, "Please don't kill #4."  I look at him, and he is covered, I mean totally and completely covered in mud from his ankles to his shoulders.  He ran and slide in the mud.  It soaked through everything.  We had to run home.  I told him to take his shoes off outside and run to the laundryroom and strip, and put it all straight in the washer, then he has to run upstairs(yup naked cause even the undies had mud!) to get dressed.  He missed the bus, so I had to take him to school.  He knew I was sooooo angry with him, he cried the whole way there saying how sorry he was for not listening.   Oh what a day!
     I can only laugh now.
     I have been busy editing pics and working on kits and some templates!  Woo-Hoo for that!  (and also been busy with the yucky stuff like cleaning and organizing some of our mess and clutter.)

Here are some of the pics I have been working on.  I am finally going to get some printed and hung!!










No comments:

Post a Comment