Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful

Well, it is November, time for Turkeys and being thanksful  Seriously, I am so thankful each and every day, but I  deceided to pick one thing for each day of this month and post it.  Som many of my friends are doing this on Facebook. And since it is already the 5th day, I have alot of catching up to do!

30 days of Thankfulness....

Thursday, Nov.1
We are in the middle of Hurricane Sandy's aftermath. I am ever so thankful that our family is safe and we made it throught with no real damage.  Halloween trick or treating was cancelled in the neighborhoods, so we tried the mall last night.  We may have a year with no Trick or Treating, but it's no biggie.  Even the kids seem okay with it.

Friday, Nov. 2
I am so thankful for my husband.  Chris is wonderful!  He is caring and talented and so handy! We have been together since Jan 1994 and married since May 1997.  We have our ups n downs like everyone else, but we are in it for the long haul!

Saturday Nov 3
I am so thankful to have a generator.  Might seem silly, but after Hurricane Irene last year, we learned our lesson.  Our power went out Monday evening, then returned late Tuesday, then out on Wednesday and back on that night, and out again Friday night.

Sunday, Nov 4
I am so thankful for God.  He has really blessed me and our family!  I am so thankful to belong to a wonderful church! I have met so many wonderful and caring people since we joined this church about 6 years ago.

Monday, Nov 5
I am ever so thankful for SCHOOL to be reopened!  My four kiddies missed all of last week due to the hurricane.  Most of our area has been with out power.  Some areas are still with out power (ours came back Saturday night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment