Thursday, January 12, 2012

New kit!

My newest kit is in the store!!  It was inspired by my three daughters!  They are each so unique and creative and bright! (I could go on and on!)  So It's hard for me to find a kit that works for all their different personalities.... so I made one. 



 It is called Proud to be Me and is available at Scraps n Pieces,  Right now it is 40% off too! 
It is an awesome value... The kit includes:

1 full set Uppercase Alphas
1 full set Lowercase Alphas
Numbers and Symbols
27 papers
2 book plates
2 bows
cardboard bracket
2 heart brackets
3 brackets
4 buttons
4 flower doodles
6 flowers
2 frames
cardboard frame
cardboard heart
Journaling Tag
2 paper leaves
5 paper flowers
2 paper strips
5 ribbons
3 ricrac
scallops
slide
3 small swirls
2 spills
swirl
2 pieces of tape
4 word arts

Bonus - 12 cardstocks

Here is what I made so far.... (I will add more as I do them!)










No comments:

Post a Comment