Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Freebies on Facebook???

I have seen other scrappers and designers posting freebies on their Facebook pages... so I think I'm going to try that soon.  Hopefully this weekend I can get to that.  If you "Like" my page, Ladybug Pics n Scraps ,you will receive updates and know when I post a freebie!!

And I will be hosting a Speed Scrap at SNP this Sunday night at 9pm. 

Things have been super busy here with me and my crew.  Our teachers have been on strike, so they have been out of school, but go back on Friday.  And 2 have not been feeling well.  One needs a root canal...  Things in my classroom have been crazy... assessments and a new child...  Oh the busy-ness of life!!

Well here are a few pages I have done....
Made with my Uh-Oh



And these by Amy's Designs kit Family Love


And these pages with Snow Glaze Kit by KatyBug Scraps....









No comments:

Post a Comment