Saturday, September 17, 2011

Free Template & Other Exciting News....

Last year I made some templates to make scrapping fast for me.  I have decided to release one today and maybe more will be coming! 

Template 101
and here is a page I did with it...

I did not do any journaling on this page, and moved the embellishments.

Template is PSD file.  Click template to download.


And in other news, last month I joined a forum called Stuff to Scrap.  I love it there!  Great Challenges and Speed Scraps!  Then I found another forum called Scraps n Pieces.... they are just starting out and I LOVE it there too!!!  I have learned so much from the talented scrappers and designers on both forums!  I love posting my Layouts in the gallery and seeing the awesome LO's made by others!  The items in the store are sooooo cute!!  And everyone has been so welcoming and friendly!  It's like home!  :)

1 comment: