Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Welcome Spring!!!

 Hello all!

I hope everyone is doing well out there in digi-land! 

I have been able to do some scrapping!! (YAY!)

Here are some of the pages I have made for Connie Prince (I am on her CT).







Her adorable Kits are available at Ginger Scraps.

I also did a little Project Mouse Scrapping ...






I also have been able to do some challenges over at The Sweet Shoppe the last couple months! (My goal to scrap more this year seems to be in full swing for now!)













I even made a Watch Me Scrap YouTube video a few weeks ago!!


And I did a video comparing two different book printing companies...
Check it out  HERE.  

And I am doing pretty good on my "healthy me" year.  So far I am down about 35 pounds and had to buy some new pants and belts. (YAY ME!)  I try to exercise 5-7 days a week.  I am eating healthier and moving my body as much as possible most days.  I have 11,000-20,000 steps most days. 

Well, that's about it for now my scrappy friends....  Hope y'all are all healthy and safe!

Have a happy scrappy day!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment