Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween....

I am trying to get better at posting my pages... but life always seems to have other ideas.
Today I am counting my blessings.  Actually, I have been counting them a lot for the last week.You see, two of my children were in a car accident on the way to school last Friday.  After the stress of waiting to see if they were okay, finding out what happened, waiting on a tow (that took hours because of someone not doing thier job), the ER visit and missing my own blood work and doctor appointments..... anyway it took a bit for me to calm down and just breathe.  
The kids are okay.  My driver daughter had a sore neck and headache for a few days, my son was totally fine.
Yesterday we got the news her car is totaled... I did not think it looked too bad... but apparently the frame is all bent and it would cost $400 more than the value of the car to fix it.  So we start car shopping again. 
The accident itself was not her fault, she was sitting at a red light, less than 2 minutes from our home, when an older gentleman hit her from behind. 
So now we move on....
scrapbooking.....
Here are a few new pages I have done!











I did these pages before her accident... Hopefully things calm down now and I can do some more pages soon!

I also did a little painting to help with my stress... I have never done a Bob Ross tutorial, and I did one! Oh and I got myself some new brushes!!!  :) 




Happy Halloween
and
Hope everyone has a happy scrappy day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment