Thursday, December 19, 2013

Home For Christmas

 
I LOVE Christmas time! I love the decorating and having family and friends gather in our home to celebrate! I love hearing the Christmas songs on the radio. I love going to church to hear the story of the birth of Christ and sing traditional hymns with my family right beside me.
I have tried making a Christmas kit for the last two years, and I have trashed each one. But this kit, well, from the moment I started it I knew I would be able to finish it! I LOVE this kit and will be using it all the time. I think you will too!
http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_96&products_id=4478#.UrLY9vRDuao
This kit has lots of great pieces... plate of cookies for Santa, adorable flairs, little bits of medal (snowflake, buckle, clock, hinge) a sleigh, trees, ornaments.... and so much more!
 
Here are all the journaling cards in this kit, perfect if you are doing a project life style page.
Here are the papers included in the kit.
And these dottie papers are an extra bonus for a limited time
What a great value!  Check it out at SNP, and it's on sale!!
 
Look at these awesome pages created with Home for Christmas...



















 
You can get this kit HERE at SNP.   :)
 
 
And in case you missed this one...
 
Well, in case ya didn't notice by some of my layouts and pics, I have cheerleaders in my house.  Yup, all of them have been or still cheer.  I can say the cheers in my sleep. I have big bows all over the house... one was even on the Christmas tree last year.  I even learned how to make them.  They wore big Mickey cheer bows to Disney last year that we made.
So my latest kit is perfect for all your (and mine) cheer leaders big or small. And also other pages as well!



Check out these great pages made with Cheer-Tastic.














 

 
Have a happy scrappy day!!
 
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment