Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hello

 
Summer is very quickly winding down (insert sad face here).
I love summer time and sun and pool and beach and I just think it's not long enough. That said, one of my daughters has been begging to go back for 3 weeks now!  She is going into 8th grade and LOVES school! And my other little, going into 10th (yikes!), 6th and my baby 4th grade. 
And this week we have our big birthday bash party for all the kids. They all have Summer birthdays, so we have one big party.
 
I had a few photo shoots.












 
Seriously!!! Could this baby boy and his big brother n Sis be any sweeter!!!!!
 
And a little love turned one....
 


















 
We had the most beautiful day!!!!  That sky was perfect!!
 
I have a new kit coming soon to SNP. It's called Catch the Wave.
 
Here are a few LOs made with it so far.




 
It is scheduled to be released the end of August.
 
Also my CT call is still open.....
 
:)
 
Have a happy scrappy day!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment