Monday, February 4, 2013

Feeling Disney

I am feeling very Disney-ish right now.  The little girl I take care of is very into Disny Jr and Sofia the First.  We did just spend 2 weeks in WDW.  I have been scrappy away on all the pics I took.  And this Disney commercial just gives me goosebumps.

I am a Princess. I am brave sometimes, I am scared sometimes. Sometimes I am brave even when I am scared. I believe in loyalty and trust. I believe loyalty is built on trust. I try to be kind, I try to be generous. I am kind even when others are not so generous. I am a Princess. I think standing up for myself is important. I think standing up for others is more important, but standing with others is most important. I am a Princess. I believe compassion makes me strong. Kindness is power. And family is the tightest bond of all. I have heard I am beautiful, I know I am strong. I am a Princess. Long may I reign.
Disney’s I am a Princess campaign

Here are some of the pages I've been working on.... Kits are from all different wonderful designers.








 







 





 
Oh I know that was alot of pages, and I am no where near done! 
 
Have a Magical Day!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment