Monday, June 4, 2012

June News

Oh it seems like forever since I last posted... well 2 weeks is kinda like forever!
I have been so busy with the end of the school year, cleaning out my classroom and dealing with another teacher strike for my kiddos and....
I missed all my 1st of the month stuff due to a really bad virus that kicked my butt with 103 fever and making a bucket my best friend till it left me. 
And I photographed a wedding and had my daughters confirmation!!







and


Now for some fun scrapping news at SNP....











 Collab is $7.99 for the kit $5.99 for the QPs or $10.99 for the bundle which includes it all. CU Grab bag is frames and borders and is $5.99 but will be 25% off the first week.

Almost a week ago, a tragic accident took the life of an adorable little 6 year old boy named Gabe.  To help with the hospital and funeral costs, approximately 22 designers came together and designed this huge kit - A Gift for Gabe.  It includes a full alpha set, 68 papers, 104 elements, 3 templates, and 6 word art - all for $7.99.  It's available in the Scraps N' Pieces store.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment