Monday, December 12, 2011

Mandie Quick Pages....

Well, in the Scraps-n-Pieces store is a pack of quick pages for my Mandie kit.  They are great for a wide variety of scrapping needs.  The pages are in beautiful shades of blue, green, cream and brown. 

On Sale NOW 40% OFF

In other news.. it has been super crazy here with concerts (another one tonight), decorating, making lists and worrying about the upcoming Holidays.  Our Elf has been hiding each night and the kids all enjoy looking for him each morning.  The house is all pretty and lit up, inside and out... 
And this momma is gettin' just a bit stressed out.... Love Christmas and this time of year, but don't love all the drama that seems to be coming with it this year.  So, if I have deceided that if I can't make someone (or a couple of certain someones) happy then oh well, tough, I am NOT going out of my way anymore.  I am going to work on being happy and enjoying celebrating the birth of Jesus with my hubby and children. 

Last night the kiddies really enjoyed doing the tree... but I have to admit, we only put up about half of our ornaments... hehehe....

Here are some pages I have done this week.
These were done with an awesome kit by Amy's Designs called Play Ground ( at Scraps-n-Pieces)...  so I totally love this kit!  Probably evn more so, because I had a ton of pics to go with it!! 



I also love Amy's The Wonder of Christmas.... here is a page done with that kit!
I still have a ton more to do with this wonderful kit too!!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment